Kids nutrition and cooking weekly workshops
Fun and engaging workshops for children age 7-12. They will discover plant based cooking, understand food labels, sleep, hydration and much more!
Topics and themes
- Food hygiene
- Cooking techniques
- Eat well guide
- SUGAR friend or foe?
- Taste buddies
- Seasonal foods (including lots of healthy plant-based snacks, lunches, treats and breakfast options)
- SUSTAINABILITY ( the importance of eating local foods.)
- Where does food come from?
- Understanding food labels
- Digestive health
- Healthy hydration
- SLEEP hygiene - why do we need sleep and how much do different age groups need.
- Cooking at home
- Learning to listen to your body’s WANTS and NEEDS
All materials are presented in a fun and engaging way for children to enjoy and understand.
For Ages: 7-12
Start date, see calendar, 5 sessions.
250 CHF / 5 workshops
This workshop is on request, send an email for more information if you are interested: email@example.com
or call 0784042241