Left-over dinners make great breakfasts.
- 300g medium cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary or parsley
- 1 garlic clove, very finely-minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoons salt, divided
- A little freshly grounded black pepper
Put the mushrooms in a bowl sprinkle add 3/4 tsp salt, and the chopped garlic, and herbs, heat a frying pan and fry stirring after a few minutes add lemon juice and a little more salt if needed and black pepper, serve on your pesto toast.
- 3 stems of kale, stem discarded and roughly chopped
- 1 handful of spinach roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- ¼ cup walnut halves and pieces
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 - 1 large garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan (cheese optional)
Combine all ingredients in a food processor except olive oil, pulse until combined, slowly add olive oil until smooth, adjust taste if needed, spread on you slices of toast top with mushrooms.