Kids nutrition and cooking weekly workshops
More than just a cooking class. Fun and engaging workshops for children age 9-12. They will discover a wide range of plant based kids approved recipes, understand food labels, deepen their interest in cooking, sleep techniques, hydration and much more!
Topics and themes
- Food hygiene
- Cooking techniques
- Eat well guide
- SUGAR friend or foe?
- Taste buddies
- Seasonal foods (including lots of healthy plant-based snacks, lunches, treats and breakfast options)
- SUSTAINABILITY ( the importance of eating local foods.)
- Where does food come from?
- Understanding food labels
- Digestive health
- Healthy hydration
- SLEEP hygiene - why do we need sleep and how much do different age groups need.
- Cooking at home
- Learning to listen to your body’s WANTS and NEEDS
All materials are presented in a fun and engaging way for children to enjoy and understand.
For Ages: 9-12
9 May - 6 June Thursdays 16:30-18:00 Oberreiden
250 CHF / 5 workshops
Time and date:
16:30-18:00 21 March - 18 Apr (Thursdays)
Zürcherhaus, Kirchstrasse 3, 8942 Oberrieden